The Board of Directors of Monroe School District #1J are requesting bids for lawn and landscape maintenance for the School District’s campuses as follows:
Monroe Grade School & Monroe High School
- Weekly mowing — all areas
- Fertilize lawn and athletic field areas 3-4 times per year with a slow release fertilizer, both campuses
- Broadleaf weeds and clover will be sprayed on all lawns and athletic fields
- Appropriate re-emergent spray may be used on all landscape areas
- Appropriate pre-emergent and soil sterilants may be used around fence lines, obstacles, backstop base areas in baseball fields, etc.
- Edging, weeding of flower beds, removal of fallen branches, and weed-eating as necessary
- Shrubs to be trimmed twice a year
- Trees trimmed, as necessary/requested
- Removal of blackberry vines
- Rodent infestations to be taken care of, as necessary/requested
Payment to be made monthly upon receipt of billing invoice for a term of one, two, and/or three years, at both parties’ discretion.
The person authorized to receive offers and the contact person for this invitation to bid is Lauren Wolfe, Business Manager, Monroe School District #1J.
Bids, including a list of references, must be submitted in writing, using the attached bid form, to:
Lauren Wolfe, Business Manager
365 N 5th Street, Monroe, OR 97456
Bids must be submitted by January 22, 2021 at 4PM. Proposals submitted after the date and time specified above will not be accepted. Notice will be sent to all applicants by February 1, 2021.
The specifications for the work are set forth herein, and may be reviewed at Monroe School District #1J, 365 N 5th Street, Monroe, OR 97456. Any person desiring a tour of the campuses which are the subject of the invitation for bid may contact the District Office at 541-847-6292 to arrange a tour.
Monroe School District #1J reserves the right to reject any bids not in compliance will all prescribed procedures and requirements, and may, for good cases, reject any or all proposals upon finding it is in the public interest to do so.