Dear students, parents, and staff,
The school year is almost half way through. We have three weeks until we finalize grades and transition into the second half of the year. With this transition, there are a few things to be aware of.
End of Semester 1
- January 27th is the last school day for the first semester.
- Grades are finalized and placed onto every student’s transcript.
- Three weeks of school work left does allow for student improvement. This is a great time to check student grades online and be in contact with teachers, especially if a student had an extended absence from school first semester.
- Students will have the ability to request schedule changes until January 20th. We will be disseminating schedules next week and can email them to parents, if needed.
- Please contact the high school office for Wazzle(Pinnacle) gradebook login information.
Senior parents: Please use this link for the project graduation meeting, today January 10th, 7:00pm.
To raise money for upcoming events, the student council will be hosting a Spaghetti and Bingo night. The event will be held in the high school commons at 6:30pm on January 19th.
- January 10th: Project graduation zoom meeting at 7:00pm.
- January 13-15: Winter Drama Production
- January 17th: No School; MLK Day
- January 19th: Bingo/Spaghetti feed night at MHS at 6:30pm.
- January 27th: Last day of Semester 1
- January 28th: No School; Teacher Grading Day
- January 29th: Monroe Wrestling Invitational
- January 31st: First day of Semester 2; New courses begin
For more information please call the high school office at 541-847-5161 or visit the school website at Monroe.k12.or.us.
Beau Sisneros – Principal