Dear students, parents, and staff,
A quick wrap up of the school year and planning for next fall. Here are a few things to keep in mind over the summer months.
Coach Fielder is offering weight room sessions for all students. They are meeting Monday and Thursday morning at 9:00am. Please feel free to take advantage of this opportunity to stay prepared for August when fall sports begin.
The Monroe Health Clinic will be holding their annual sports physical clinic Thursday, August 11th from 1:00-6:00pm for $20. All high school athletes must have an up to date physical. Freshmen and Juniors, primarily, are the ages in which these are obtained. Sports physicals are valid for two years, so please check with the Monroe Clinic to see if your child is up to date with their checkup.
Please be on the lookout for fall sports flyers in the mail. Coaches will be sending out notification for summer and fall plans.
- August, 8th: Fall Sports Camps
- August, 15th: First Day of Fall Sports Practice
- August, 11th: 1:00-6:00pm Sports Physical Clinic
- August, 17th: 8:00-3:00pm High School Registration (Can be done online through Registar)
- September 2nd: 9:00-12:00 New Student and Freshmen Orientation Day
- September 7th: 8:00 First Day of School
Have a great summer break!
Beau Sisneros – Principal