Statement of Confidentiality
The counseling relationship between students and their school counselor requires an atmosphere of trust and confidence. However, students should be informed that exceptions to confidentiality exist in which counselors must inform others of information they obtained in the counseling relationship in order to prevent serious and foreseeable harm to students themselves or others and if it is legally required.
- 9th Grade Student Checklist
- 10th Grade Student Checklist
- 11th Grade Student Checklist
- 12th Grade Student Checklist (by month)
- 9th Grade Family Checklist – English
- 10th Grade Family Checklist – English
- 11th Grade Family Checklist – English
- 12th Grade Family Checklist (by month) – English
Monroe High School offers all senior students the opportunity to take the SAT with Essay, free of charge, during the school day in October. If you would like to test earlier, or take the ACT, you will need to register on your own and take the test at a different location on a national test date (usually on a weekend).
- MHS Scholarships on Facebook
- MHS Scholarship Blog
- Fastweb Scholarship Search
- BigFuture Scholarship Search
- Office of Student Access and Completion (OSAC) Scholarship
- Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Oregon Student Aid Application (ORSAA)
For undocumented Oregon students, including students who have Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals (DACA) status or Temporary Protected Status (TPS). The ORSAA opens in October each year. Eligible undocumented and DACA students in Oregon can get help to pay for college
Academic requirements for NCAA eligibility are listed below. It is your responsibility to check in with your counselor to insure you are taking the correct courses to stay NCAA eligible.
- Division I Academic Requirements
- 2017-2018 Guide for the College Bound Student Athlete
- MHS list of NCAA approved courses
- Register with the NCAA Eligibility Center
Please see your school counselor if you have concerns about your or a friend’s mental health. The counselor is available for short-term crisis counseling and able to refer you to a long term mental health provider, if needed. Please see the resources below for information about depression, suicide, and helping yourself or a loved one.